Join us on Sunday 20th May 2018 for a Half Marathon like no other, with a buzzing route including bands and DJs at every mile, roaring crowds, and community spirit at every turn to carry participants to the finish line.
Fundraising Target: £150
Places available: 2
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
3) Plan your own fundraising activity
- Get your office fundraising! You could do charity breakfasts, dress down days, cake bakes, lunctime auctions or host a pub quiz.
- You could do a sponsored run, swim or cycle for PBI UK, on your own or with your friends or colleagues. We’ll give you a PBI -shirt and come and cheer for you on the day!
- Organise an event around a special day - International Women's Day, Human Rights Day, World Peace Day...the list goes on!
- Do you know any musicians or poets? You could host an open mic night or put on a night at a local venue.
- Host a dinner party or a games night. You could ask friends to make a donation to attend, wow them with your culinary skills and boost fundraising by having a raffle or an auction.
- Organise a swap shop – invite your friends to donate unwanted clothes and other goods and then auction them off to each other over a cup of tea or a beer.
- Raffle or auction - Round up prizes from people you know – whether it’s a bottle of whiskey they have lurking in the back of the cupboard, or a skill they can teach for an hour – or go into local businesses with a letter from us and ask for donations (you'll be surprised what you can get for free!). Then raffle or auction them off at an event!
*Top tip - why not see if you can get your workplace to match fund the money you raise? Some employers will donate a pound for every pound you raise.
Whatever you decide to do for us and however much you raise, we will support you every step of the way.