Defend human rights defenders
Why donate? PBI relies on the commitment of unpaid volunteers from across the globe and only a small number of paid staff to carry out its work. Donations to PBI directly enable the provision of life-saving protection and moral support to human rights defenders in Colombia, Guatemala, Mexico, Honduras and Kenya.
Regular gifts help us to plan ahead and ensure the ongoing safety of defenders who are threatened because of the work they do. If you can make a regular donation, this is especially helpful to those who may need our protection over a long period of time.
- £5 a month covers regular phone calls to check on a defender's safety and wellbeing
- £10 a month enables weekly visits to a defender at their place of work, providing moral support and visibly demonstrating international concern
- £25 a month allows us to accompany human rights defenders carrying out their work in isolated regions
- Donate online via the Charity Aid Foundation (CAF)
- Set up a standing order for the credit of Peace Brigades International UK Section (Account Number 50070611, Sort Code 08-90-61)
- Send a cheque made payable to Peace Brigades International UK Section. Our address is at the bottom of the page.
- Alernatively you could fundraise for us
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble with any of these payment methods.
Remember to Gift Aid!
If you are a UK taxpayer, please remember to Gift Aid your donation. PBI will receive an 25p for each £1 you donate at no extra cost to you. Fill out and return the Gift Aid form or tick the relevant boxes on the JustGiving page. Alternatively please email email@example.com if you cannot download these forms.