- Events (50) Apply Events filter
- Colombia (48) Apply Colombia filter
- Honduras (38) Apply Honduras filter
- Land and enviromental defenders (33) Apply Land and enviromental defenders filter
- Women Human Rights Defenders (32) Apply Women Human Rights Defenders filter
- Guatemala (29) Apply Guatemala filter
- Mexico (29) Apply Mexico filter
- Justice and Rule of Law (24) Apply Justice and Rule of Law filter
- Lawyers at Risk (21) Apply Lawyers at Risk filter
- Economic and Social Rights (15) Apply Economic and Social Rights filter
- Criminalisation (14) Apply Criminalisation filter
- Indigenous Peoples (14) Apply Indigenous Peoples filter
- Extractives and Energy projects (13) Apply Extractives and Energy projects filter
- Kenya (11) Apply Kenya filter
- LGBTI (9) Apply LGBTI filter
- Capacity Building (4) Apply Capacity Building filter
- Nepal (4) Apply Nepal filter
- Indonesia (1) Apply Indonesia filter
10 July 2020
8 July 2020PBI UK are pleased to present the raffle of an original Picasso linocut.
26 June 2020The current COVID 19 context is presenting new challenges and threats for land and environmental rights defenders. From killings of defenders, the abuse of emergency measures to government restrictions on their movements.
3 June 2020
22 May 2020
18 May 2020Government responses to the Coronavirus outbreak in Honduras have been some of the most draconian in the world.
7 May 2020The world is facing a health crisis on a scale unlike anything seen in our lifetimes, bri
5 May 2020Loading…
4 May 2020Loading…
4 May 2020In February 2020, the UN Special Rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions Dr.