- Colombia (51) Apply Colombia filter
- Events (50) Apply Events filter
- Honduras (38) Apply Honduras filter
- Land and enviromental defenders (35) Apply Land and enviromental defenders filter
- Women Human Rights Defenders (32) Apply Women Human Rights Defenders filter
- Guatemala (29) Apply Guatemala filter
- Mexico (29) Apply Mexico filter
- Justice and Rule of Law (25) Apply Justice and Rule of Law filter
- Lawyers at Risk (24) Apply Lawyers at Risk filter
- Economic and Social Rights (17) Apply Economic and Social Rights filter
12 May 2021Since the end of April 2021, hundreds of thousands of Colombians have protested throughout the country against the government.
22 April 2021This Earth Day, stand in solidarity with local communities and activists on the frontline of the fight for our planet.
12 April 2021Kirsty Brimelow QC and Camila Zapata Besso act as amici for the Alliance for Lawyers at Risk and intervene before Colombian Constitutional Court in claim brought by the national army against the San José de Apartadó Peace Community
23 February 2021On March 8th we celebrated women human rights defenders (WHRDs) working at the front line of their communities seeking to combat sexual violence in Kenya.
10 February 2021Human rights defenders continue to experience attacks, threats and repression during pandemic. The UK government must do more to support and protect them.
20 January 2021PBI UK, Lawyers Against Poverty and the Alliance for Lawyers at risk presenta –
13 January 2021(En Castellano aqui)
13 January 2021PBI UK, Lawyers Against Poverty and the Alliance for Lawyers at Risk
7 December 2020This December, we’re asking you to support environmental rights defenders and lawyers at risk - our first line of defence against irreversible environmental destruction and climate change.
7 December 2020Sir Henry Brooke Award – Equal To The Man.