- Events (50) Apply Events filter
- Colombia (50) Apply Colombia filter
- Honduras (38) Apply Honduras filter
- Land and enviromental defenders (35) Apply Land and enviromental defenders filter
- Women Human Rights Defenders (32) Apply Women Human Rights Defenders filter
- Guatemala (29) Apply Guatemala filter
- Mexico (29) Apply Mexico filter
- Justice and Rule of Law (25) Apply Justice and Rule of Law filter
- Lawyers at Risk (24) Apply Lawyers at Risk filter
- Economic and Social Rights (17) Apply Economic and Social Rights filter
6 August 2020&nbs
5 August 2020By Georgina Pressdee
20 July 2020PBI-UK extends our sympathy and support to the friends and family of Mario as well as our colleagues at the Peace Brigades International-Colombia Project and the wider PBI family following the death of Mario Paciolla. We urge that all the necessary investigations be carried out in order to establish the truth."Mario exuberated all the energy of an authentic Neapolitan, which he fully dedicated to the search for justice, and human rights defenders adored him. The PBI family will miss you a lot." - Fernando Berdon, Mario's ex-colleague.
10 July 2020
8 July 2020
26 June 2020The current COVID 19 context is presenting new challenges and threats for land and environmental rights defenders. From killings of defenders, the abuse of emergency measures to government restrictions on their movements.
3 June 2020
22 May 2020
18 May 2020Government responses to the Coronavirus outbreak in Honduras have been some of the most draconian in the world.
7 May 2020The world is facing a health crisis on a scale unlike anything seen in our lifetimes, bri